Is the part in your hair widening? Do you have bald spots? Or are you shedding hair massively? If yes, you’re more likely to experience hair loss. So what next?
You need to visit an experienced dermatologist. Several hair loss types and possible causes are available. There is little you can do to avoid hair loss. But you might respond to treatment if you seek it early enough.
It’s possible to avert hair loss if you utilise the advice from hair stylists and use a high-quality hair heat protectant spray, and
- Masks for the scalp
- Curling irons, and other products from a leading provider.
Let’s discover how hair loss occurs and how to prevent it and help it regrow naturally.
What is Hair Loss in Women?
Hair loss is common in men. However, women also experience regular hair loss. Several hair loss types are available which you may experience, including the following:
- Hair thinning
- Patchy hair loss
- A widening part
- Poor hair maintenance and care
Women experience hair loss due to several reasons, including stress, hormonal changes, health conditions and genetics. Treatment options available depend on the cause of the hair loss. Also, they differ depending on the location and pattern of hair loss. Many causes are preventable and treatable. But some aren’t.
How Do You Know You Are Losing Hair?
If you want to know that you’re experiencing hair loss, you need to look at these signs and symptoms.
- Full loss: Certain chemicals and medical treatments can cause dramatic or sudden hair loss.
- Bald spots: These sports may be patchy or circular areas on your scalp with no hair or thinning. Before the hair drops, your skin may feel painful or itchy immediately.
- Handfuls of hair: Sometimes, you may experience sudden hair loss, especially after physical or emotional trauma. Your hair may come out quickly in clumps while brushing or washing, resulting in overall thinning.
- Overall thinning: The most common hair loss type is gradual thinning. Women will generally notice the broadening of their part.
It can be vital to keep track of any changes you may notice, signs or symptoms and look for patterns.
Which Women Are Likely to Experience Hair Loss?
While hair loss can affect any girl or woman, it’s more common in:
- Women 40 years and older
- Women who’ve undergone chemotherapy
- Women affected by other medications
- Women who’ve just had babies
- Menopausal women
- Women who’ve had hairstyles that pull on their hair, including tight braids and ponytails
- Women who’ve used products that contain harsh chemicals on their hair and scalp
How Can You Prevent Hair Loss?
You can prevent hair loss in just a few cases. It is not possible to prevent hair loss that is due to ageing, heredity, diseases and physical stressors such as injuries. You can avert hair loss that results from tight hairstyles or chemicals by avoiding them. Always take advantage of natural products from industry leaders.
Additionally, you may avert some hair loss by eating healthy. Eat a healthy diet that provides your body with the necessary nutrients available as:
- Minerals and
Also, you can avoid smoking boost the health of your hair.
Tips to Help Your Hair Regrow
If the main cause of hair loss is hairstyle, tools and products you’re using, you can utilise these tips to help it regrow naturally.
Hot Oil Treatment
Nothing can beat a hot oil treatment or head massage when it comes to hair loss. Pick the best oil for your treatment to help your hair grow healthy. The best oil nourishes your scalp with natural ingredients. Many women have used this technique to ensure their hair regrows naturally.
If you’re wondering how to do it, there is no need to worry. Just heat a reasonable amount of oil and massage your scalp and hair with it. Hot air treatment helps boost hair circulation, provides essential nutrients and delivers hydration.
Use the Right Conditioner and Shampoo
If you want your hair to remain healthy, use the right hair care products. A shampoo with natural ingredients can help you tackle hair loss and encourage regrowth. It should have essential oils, antioxidants, vitamins, micronutrients and minerals. These ingredients help reduce hair fall and boost blood circulation to your scalp. They also help strengthen your hair follicles.
Follow a Healthy Diet
You need to consider the diet you’re taking. Be sure to follow a healthy and protein-rich diet to prevent hair loss. A well-balanced diet for hair can boost regrowth significantly. The main nutrients include vitamins A and C and lots of proteins. Some superfoods you can include in your diet are
- Vegetables, and
Drinking enough water, avoiding stress and exercising regularly can help massively in boosting your hair regrowth. By following these best practices can lead to excellent health and strength of locks.